Friday, January 15, 2010

BREAK CONTINUED...

I have to travel again today, then handle more administrative stuff once a I get home late this afternoon. I didn't anticipate this yesterday, but there's nothing I can do about it.

Sorry about the interruption to my writing flow this week. Thankfully it looks like this week will prove an anomaly. Next Monday I'll be ready to put all my new ideas in writing. I have a lot outlined already. There are important things to mention these days. I'm especially looking forward to discussing the Haitian disaster--from Dick Cheney's perspective.

Stay tuned! And don't forget the archives if you need a RCJ & FB fix this weekend!

Sometimes I enjoy just typing a word into the search dialog. It pulls up all my posts that use that word. Cool stuff. But if you type the word "commerce," you'll get almost everything I've written.

Oesterhoudt

No comments: