Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A HARBINGER

Tomorrow it looks like my week will ease up and I will have time to write! I am very excited to get back at it. And for those who don't want to wait to see what Oesterhoudt will bring tomorrow, let me just say this:

John Mayer is in for a whipping. Hardcore. I'm firing up the furnace to roast that white ass. The fact that he hails from Connecticut--like me--will not save that pearly butt from slow, hickory-smoked satirical basting.

I don't care how much sexual napalm he dropped on Jessica Simpson. I don't care if his body is a wonderland. I don't care if he disclosed Jennifer Aniston's sex perks. I don't care if he wore an embarrassing singlet on a yacht. I don't care how many battles he studied. He's getting Oesterhoudted tomorrow. And I have no sympathy for him whatsoever. Like David Mamet said in The Edge, never feel sorry for a guy who owns his own airplane.

I will take no further questions on the matter.

A domani. A demain. Hasta manana. Do zavtra. Bis morgen. Until tomorrow.

Oesterhoudt

No comments: