Saturday, April 18, 2009

QUICK BREAK

I debated whether I would have enough time to properly write this weekend. Circumstances have been hectic lately and it looks like I will have to take a break until tomorrow or Monday. Between my health and new pressures, I have been interrupted more often this past week than usual. Still, I am amazed to see how many readers--from all over the world--have found my essays and satires through the internet. This may be a flawed world, but at least technology makes it easier for curious people to locate ideas more quickly than ever before. I have noticed especially that readers in Central and South America have been searching for U.S. writers' perspectives on the "promise:" "All men are created equal." I am glad that my essays on that subject appear through Google. If my voice can contribute anything at all to the age-old debate over equality in the United States, I am happy for that.

Thanks again to all who seek Reason, Commerce, Justice & Free Beer to sate your daily hunger for truth! I can tell you that once this weekend is over, I have a completely free schedule, and that means more time to post.

I do not want to give too much away, but I am informed that our sources have received a statement from learned U.S. Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito concerning an important legal issue. We will bring you more on this as it develops.

Oesterhoudt

No comments: