Friday, April 10, 2009

SICK DAY

For the past week, my health has been pretty poor. I have forced myself to write, even if that's probably not the best thing for me these days. I'm not exactly sure what it is, but today I thought it best to just take it easy and try to nurse myself back into decent shape. I have a long list of issues to address, but I do not feel I would do them justice writing with nausea and a fever. I hope you will all understand if I take a day off for health reasons!

Thanks again to all who log in to check out my articles. I have been getting hits from all over the world lately; it is exciting to know that people in Bulgaria, the Philippines and England enjoy my writing. I am indebted to you all for taking the time to read my posts. I don't exaggerate when I say you all keep me going. In the meantime, let's hope this bug gets out of my system so I can hit the issues again with full force.

Oesterhoudt

No comments: