Saturday, March 28, 2009

HALLO AUS BERLIN!

You may have noticed that I did not post yesterday. Never fear; I am still here. I am just on vacation. Sometimes even I need a break, and for the next few days I will be resting my mind here in Berlin. I will try to post while I am here, but likely I will be too busy with fun to get anything serious done--if I can call my posts "serious." My little break has already done me well. I am feeling rested, refreshed and invigorated. And whenever I travel abroad, my critical faculties kick into overdrive. I see new things and compare them to things I already know. I never stop learning and analyzing. You can be sure that I will have a bevy of new critical insights when I get home. Remember: We are still in a financial crisis, the dollar is still weak and we are still at war in Iraq. Plus Britney is getting therapy and the baseball season is about to start. There is definitely no shortage of important issues to discuss.

In all sincerity, thanks to all who log in to read my posts. It means the world to me. You all keep me going. Rest assured that the reason, commerce, justice and free beer will continue flowing for a long time to come.

Until next week, auf Wiedersehen!

Oesterhoudt

No comments: