Friday, February 27, 2009

I'LL BE BACK SOON

In the coming days, my posts may be a bit sporadic because I am moving today. It is incredible how much I depend on my computer; soon the movers will pry it from the wall and put it in a box. I will do my best to get some writing done on other people's computers until my stuff arrives, but please forgive me if I miss a day or two in the next week. By next week at this time, I will be firmly settled and the posts will resume with frequency. Trust me; I have not lost my inspiration, nor have I exhausted our society's supply for satire. I have a long list of issues to discuss, so never fear on that account. And my mind never rests.

Many thanks again to everyone who takes the time to log in and check out my writing. I genuinely appreciate your efforts; I know it can be difficult to sift through my irony. Nonetheless, I hope you enjoy what you find here every day. I will do my best to bring you more of the same.

Wish me luck with the move! I can't wait to get into a new environment. I need change. It helps me write.

Oesterhoudt

No comments: