Friday, February 6, 2009

TO MY READERS

AN UPDATE FROM MR. OESTERHOUDT

From time to time, events force me away from writing. This weekend, I will be traveling extensively. I will try my best to generate a post or two during my trip, but if you do not hear from me until next Tuesday, you know the reason. It is hard for me to be away from the computer, but such is life.

Thanks to everyone who takes the time to read my posts. You inspire me to write more and more every day. I can assure you that I will not be away for long. If history is any guide, the world will still be absurd when I return, and even now I have plenty to talk about. In the near future, you can expect to read some serious and satirical forays about lawyers, inscrutable laws, the Constitution, conspiracy law, sex, procreation, population studies, capital punishment and the virtues and vices of categorical thinking. I can't wait to get cracking again!

I wish you all the best. I may be a cynic in my writing, but I am sincere when I say this. And please never hesitate to check out my backlog for subjects that might interest you.

See you next week,

Oesterhoudt

No comments: